Ron Livingston Quotes

1. I don't always get to do a lot of bad guys.

2. (on why he moved to Chicago to pursue an acting career) It was within Greyhound striking distance of home. It was a good place to start out.


3. My sister Jennifer is an Emmy winning journalist and mother of three amazing girls. She brings an exceptional dedication to her job, her family, and her community, and has been a role model of mine for many, many years. I'm extremely proud of her.

4. It can be liberating to get fired because you realize the world doesn't end. There's other ways to make money, better jobs.





5. There is technique to it - he is just standing there flexing his arm, and I am standing there making faces as if I am being choked. You keep your head in a certain angle for the camera.


6. I say the one thing about luck is you can't really count on it.


7. If you play your cards right things are going to happen in the long run. In the short run, it is anybody's guess.



8. I would worry if people always associated me with Larry Sokolov.

9. Everybody thinks that actors would be really good at bluffing, but I think it's a little backward.


10. It all comes down to probable cause: If you think something's up, maybe you gotta take a look.

11. If I'm in something funny, I like to try and find some kind of serious line in it that people can relate to.

12. It's got to be weird to sit in an office all day and deal with these creative types without having any idea of what they do or how they do it.


13. Flight attendants all over the world saw "Sex and the City." Doesn't matter what country you are in. The flight attendants know Jack Berger.




14. It's kinda cool seeing people having real fights with people they really know.

15. A lot of the stuff I have done had been not only the likable guy, but like the nice likable guy.


16. Management don't really have any problem at all with firing people. It's a powerful idea that, If I'm not happy, I'll quit. I'll try something else!

17. Good actors, you always know what they're thinking. That's why they're good actors.

18. Any time you do physical stuff, violence, it is controlled. It's a little bit like you block the move.

19. They're either going to fire you or they're not. They can only fire you. That's all they can do. They can't take your thumbs.


20. I can't pull off blond, but I got some blond tips. Which is as close as I'll ever come to being in a '90s boy band.


21. An actor's career doesn't feel like just one career to me. It feels like about five or six. Because every six or seven years, you look in the mirror and you have a completely different product.

22. Life is not always like chess. Just because you have the king surrounded, don't think he is not capable of hurting you.


23. In corporate levels, it's all about tailoring your shirt and which tennis club you belong to and which watch you are wearing and what did you shoot last week?



24. Eric McCormack is directing talent waiting to happen.

25. The real intimidating stuff is the scene where you show up for the first day. You kind of square off, and that is where you look each other in the eye.


What do you think of Ron Livingston's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts