Selena Gomez Thanks Demi Lovato In Humanitarian Award Speech (VIDEO)

Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato were praised at Thursday's Unite4:Humanity event, with Lovato also taking a Bill Clinton selfie and both young celebrities appearing stunning on the red carpet.

"By far the coolest award I've received - Young humanitarian award! Beyond proud to represent UNICEF since I was 17," Gomez, 21, wrote on Instagram, sharing an image with her trophy.



In her acceptance speech, Gomez expressed her gratitude to her family for teaching her to give back, spoke about the great work UNICEF does in difficult circumstances and then turned her attention to Lovato.


"I want to thank Demi…just the fact that we're here at 21 years old, and we've always talked about using our voice to help this generation…Sometimes I feel like we're the only ones holding the fort and I'm so thankful for you to inspire me every day," Gomez was quoted as saying.

Check out the full video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts