The Game: "I Dated Kim Kardashian" (AUDIO)

The Game was rumored to be dating Khloe Kardashian, but in a new interview he revealed that he actually once dated her sister Kim.


Speaking with BBC Radio's DJ Charlie Sloth, the hip-hop star again refused that he is romantically linked with Khloe, but made a revelation about his past history with her popular sibling.

"Those are just rumors," the Game said of the Khloe stir, noting "It's funny (because) me and Khloe, we're cool. People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloe for 12 years."


"I went and dated Kim for a while. A little, short while. Me and Khloe are cool," the Game added.



The Game appeared unclear on the specific timing of his brief romance with Kim, but explained it was "a long time ago."

"You know what, I don't remember that time line," he was quoted as saying, adding that "Kanye (West) was the homie. He's still the homie. That's his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great."


Check out the interview below…





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts