Lauren Conrad: "I'll Never Go Bob Again!"

Lauren Conrad denied cutting her hair short when she was asked about an image shared by longtime hairstylist Kristen Ess which left many fans wondering if she had made a huge crop. In fact, the fashionista claimed she will never cut her hair in the future!  




"No, I'll never go bob again," Conrad, 28, recently revealed to People, having most recently (and very shortly) flaunted the hairdo back in 2007.


"(Ess) actually texted it to me right when she posted it and she was like: "Some people have asked me if this is you,"" the Malibu Island Spiced Rum rep stated at an L.A. event for the company. I was looking at the picture and I was like: "My head is bigger than that. I have a large head.""




Holding up her hair to sport the current length, Conrad explained that she isn't one to put her hair on the chopping block without some serious thought.


"I haven't let (Ess) cut my hair in, like, years," Conrad was quoted as saying, adding: "Last time she cut my hair, I had dyed it pink with permanent dye and I dipped it and I gotten some too far up, so she had to cut it out. She held it up and was like: "Here?" and I said: "Yeah, I think so." And she just chopped it."





In the end, though, Conrad has a quick fix to solve any hair snafu. "I think you can always throw extensions in and have long hair," Conrad claimed, adding: "There are options."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts