Emma Stone: "I Am So Grateful Jennifer Lawrence Exists In The World"

No doubt Emma Stone is a fan of Jennifer Lawrence.


"Well, I just think she's great, isn't she?" Stone, 25, commented about Lawrence, 23, during an interview with Stylist.


Stone continued: "She is so inspiring to me, and I am so grateful that she exists in the world, as someone who is authentic and who has not bent to fit any idea of what a woman should be like in that kind of position."

"And she is so talented. I am just so happy that she is around for women everywhere," Stone pointed out, noting: "It's just fantastic."


Stone also complimented other women in the entertainment industry.

"There are ways to reach women in a totally different way than there used to be," Stone explained, adding: "I think that's a nice aspect of this terrifying internet age. There are new methods to inspire women and speak to women."

Stone was quoted as saying: "Like Ellen Page (coming out during a speech), did you see that? I mean, how fantastic is that? There are a lot of really brave women in the industry right now, who are daring to be themselves and not fit into this stupid "actress" mould, and that's really inspiring."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts