Miley Cyrus' New Dog Moonie (PHOTO)

Miley Cyrus got a new dog, just two days after the loss of her beloved pet Floyd.  




On Friday, Cyrus, 21, tweeted: "my mama knew my heart was broken & this morning I woke up to Moonie kisses," along with a snapshot her new dog pooch.


"No one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel is lendin me some fur to cry on along with my other babies," Miley shared.




Cyrus artist wrote: "Can't wait to introduce Bean and Happy to Moonie Currently soakin up some Moonie & Mary Jane…so many emotions I am exhausted."


After Floyd's death, Cyrus was quoted as saying: "I know I don't mean it but I wish he would've taken me with him…this is unbearable."



Miley later broke down in tears while singing in Boston and dedicated some of her tracks to Floyd.


Check out the photo of Miley Cyrus' new dog below…




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts