Chris Paul And Andy Roddick Love Saved By The Bell's Kelly Kapowski

Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul and retired tennis pro Andy Roddick are fighting for Kelly Kapowski from the 90s television sitcom "Saved By The Bell."  



It all began when Tiffani Thiessen, who portrayed the legendary part, autographed a snapshot of herself from the series for Paul's birthday last month, writing: "Happy birthday my dear."

Paul, 29, took to Instagram on Tuesday to announce his special gift.


"This is easily one of the best Bday gifts I've ever received in my 29yrs on this Earth!!! #KellyKapowski #My1stLove #WeWereTogether #SheJustDidntKnowIt #CuzImSavedByTheBell," the NBA player captioned the picture.

After seeing the present, Roddick, 31, then tweeted: "I literally am having issues containing my jealousy…Back off CP!"

Paul replied: "not a chance! haaaaaa."




Check out the photo below...



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts