Shailene Woodley: "I Want To Play Stevie Nicks"

Shailene Woodley has encountered a huge success as an actress, but she has a significant dream role for the future in mind.


"I would love to play Stevie Nicks," Woodley, 22, revealed to Women's Health, noting: "She's just such a fascinating woman who's lived such a life and is still living such a life. Her music was really profound for me in my life."


Shailene pointed out: "I love that there is no other Stevie Nicks in this world. She is so fully herself, and undividedly herself. That in itself is such a powerful lesson to take in and be like: "wow." No one is going to be the next Stevie Nicks, and Stevie Nicks was not the next anyone."




"And I think that's such beautiful advice for all of us. You do you, we do we," Woodley explained, adding: "She does she in such a beautiful way. I think it'd be great to sing in a film. I love to sing. I guess another dream movie would be a movie like Once. It's so romantic and sensual and musical but doesn't feel like a musical necessarily."


As for her physical condition, Shailene told the outlet: "I guess I'm proud that I'm very fit."

Woodley went on: "That's not a physical feature but I'm very proud that if somebody was like: "Alright, we're walking to Central Park right now. I'd be like: "let's run to Central Park right now." I'm really proud of my ability to be fit or stay fit and honor my body in that way."


"In a fight or flight situation, I consider myself a fighter, and so regardless of whether I would win or survive or anything, I want to know that I can give it my all," Woodley was quoted as saying, adding: "When I feel fit and when I feel strong, I feel like I can empower and fight back."




As for her eating habits, Shailene stated: "Sweet potatoes are unreal. I eat chocolate every day. Raw chocolate, hands down, the best gift to human beings. My favorite dish to cook…any sort of pot roast. In a ceramic enamel pot. You just can't go wrong with the flavors. That's always my go-to."


"But what I do most often is generally an egg dish with whatever vegetables are in season because it takes 10 minutes, and you have the tastiest meal ever," the "Divergent" star claimed, adding: "You got your protein, you got your veggies, you got a little carbs in there."





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts