Lana Del Rey: "I Feel F**king Crazy"

In the new issue of Rolling Stone, Lana Del Rey revealed: "I feel f**king crazy", noting: "But I don't think I am. People make me feel crazy."  




Del Rey, 28, also referred to her controversial interview with The Guardian, in which she claimed: "I wish I was dead already."

Lana insisted that the reporter, who she has previously slammed, asked her leading questions, explaining: "I find that most people I meet figure I kind of want to kill myself anyway. So, it comes up every time."


Despite her lack of shock, Del Rey still appears cautious of the press, even expressing hesitation about doing the Rolling Stones interview.




"I'm not sure if they should run this story… I just wish you could write about something else. There has to be someone else to be the cover story," Lana was quoted as saying.

In addition, Del Rey feels awkward with the conclusions people draw from her often controversial lyrics, stating: "It's just for me…I don't want them to hear it and think about it. It's none of their business!"

"I'm very selfish. I make everything for me," Del Rey added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts