Bella Thorne Quotes

1. I love Natalie Portman, I love Emma Watson. Angelina Jolie has interesting style. I love Kerry Washington, she's beautiful, she actually tweets me which is cool.


2. I like "As Long As You Love Me" and "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber. It gets you moving - you just can't help it! And "Teach Me How To Dougie" gets Zendaya and I every time.


3. I would never want to mimic someone's career but someone I would say that I respect is Jodie Foster. She's amazing and I just think she's so interesting and she's a beautiful actress. Everything she does.




4. Right now I like Arctic Monkeys, I like Ariana Grande based on Problem, I like Ringo Starr. Those are on my top list.


5. I think everything about my life is magical. I've struggled, and against most odds, I'm truly having the experience of living my dreams.


6. I personally don't think you can love two things like dancing and singing the same exact amount. There is always one that you like more, and that is most likely the one that you're better at, because you try harder in it.


7. I wish I went out for "Fault In Our Stars". I was obsessed with it (the book), I was laughing and crying. It was beautiful and my friend Nat Wolff is in the film and I can't wait to see it.

8. I think that everybody needs somebody to really look up to and know that even though you're going through a tough time, you'll get over it.


9. I like clean-cut, very proper, very elegant looks.


10. Dancing inspires my music. Having your girlfriends all together and just being free and happy.


11. My father is Cuban. Spanish was my first language, but I don't speak it that much anymore because I had dyslexia, and in school they work with you only in English. But I'm proud to be Latina, and most people don't know I am.

12. Don't try to impress people. Always be yourself!


13. I have a film coming out with Jennifer Garner called Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. I have a film called Big Sky. I'm shooting Amityville right now which is definitely one of my favourite projects I've ever worked on. I'm about to start another film called The D.U.F.F with Ari Sandel and he won as Oscar so it will be great to learn from him considering how I want to go to USC and study to be a director or a writer.

14. I think that everyone has the power to make a change in the world.



15. You always just have to be the best that you can be. And if you know that in your heart, then that's all that matters.


16. My makeup artist, Tonya Brewer, taught me the importance of moisturizing daily. Hydration is a must if you want pretty, dewy skin - which I love.

17. We have disappointments all the time in the business, and I've lost way more projects than I've booked. I've learned from every opportunity and have been chosen for some really great projects!


18. My big break was becoming the spokesperson for Texas Instruments. Casting directors really started giving me a chance to read for projects.


19. I was never a dancer before "Shake It Up".


20. I wouldn't say necessarily I have a favorite designer, there's just so many to choose from and everybody's so different with what they want to accomplish and show to everybody. Places where I shop on a regular basis; I love Topshop and Urban Outiftters. Most days I'm just wearing jeans, T-shirt and Converse. I can't go anywhere without my Converse, they're my number one; I'm actually wearing them right now.

21. I believe that anyone can become better, if you put in the effort.


22. I'm always on Instagram! I'm like an Instagram stalker.




23. Start going to bed earlier! It is a tough adjustment when you have had a summer of staying up late and waking up late.


24. I'm in the studio for hours in that tiny little box, and really, the performing part is what I'm most excited about.




25. My dream artist to play at prom would be Frank Ocean. "Thinking Of You" is one of my favorite songs. He makes really sweet music for slow dancing at prom.


26. I always finish off my look with a spritz of Vera Wang Pink Princess.




27. It's not the traditional promise ring. It's basically to always stay truthful. I think that's a really important part of a relationship, that you're always honest with each other.

28. I don't have to try to be perfect because I know that my fans like me for who I am. They like me because I am weird and kind of funky, but still really calm.


29. I love Michael Kors! I also love Miu Miu shoes - they're fabulous, I have so many pairs.



30. Acting isn't a side thing - you have to live and breathe it.


31. I have suffered from bullying in many ways, from bullying in school due to my disability in reading, to digital abuse that I deal with on a daily basis. I'd like to tell the kids that are being bullied that no one should have to deal with the abuse, ever!

32. I'd like to help other kids with dyslexia, because I'm dyslexic. It was very hard, and I know that what I went through, other kids are going through.



33. I have to work extra hard because I am dyslexic. People said that I couldn't be an actress, but I'm proving them wrong. Acting has helped me overcome the challenge.


34. My favorite Drew Barrymore film is definitely "Charlie's Angels". She's just so fricking cool or "Ever After". For Adam (Sandler), I don't know. Anything Adam does is so good like "Happy Gilmore". Some of his older stuff is definitely legendary.

35. Everyone suffers some injustice in life, and what better motivation than to help others not suffer in the same way.





36. I'm really into tall boots. I just got some new ones from Michael Kors that have these little gold studs. I have Valentino ones that I really love. Real, real tall boots!


37. My dad would call me his Cuban princess because I had really dark olive skin because I was always in the sun; but I don't really go in the sun anymore, so that is why I am so white.

38. I do have many of the same friends I grew up with. Most I've known since we were three or four years old! I have made new friends as well.


39. I love pointy nails! A cute way to add a pop of color to your nails is to make a V-shape at the ends of them in a pastel color.


40. My secret is one the world needs to know - nearly a billion people a year die from unsafe drinking water.

41. I think the best advice came from Drew Barrymore, about always finding love in everything you do and keeping a positive attitude and being thankful.


42. I know that some girls look up to me for certain things, like dyslexia, and that way I know that they like me for me, so it adds no pressure.

43. I don't think people realize how much work it takes to make an album.

44. I want people to look at my films and say "Wow, she's a good actress", and I know I'll have to work hard for that.


45. I never saw myself as a singer; I never really thought I had the voice for it.





46. I don't want to be that girl who has that same style all the time where the music always sounds exactly the same, and you always know it's her.

47. Music is a big part of my life. I listen to different genres, and I choose the music that will inspire the next part of my story.


48. I practice reading all the time. I read everything and having so many scripts to read, which really helps out as well.



49. I think that since it's prom, you should definitely wear a long dress. You can wear a short one anytime! This is the moment when you get to be a princess, and for me, that means a sweetheart neckline, long, then pouf - out and big.


50. I really love big scarves. I have a whole bunch.

51. The Humane Society is so great to work with. Because everyone there is so nice and supportive, and they're all animal lovers like me.


52. My family was absolutely supportive. I did have a fear of cold reads because of my dyslexia, but my family's support and reading classes really helped me overcome my fear!

53. I've been dancing all my life, but I never did it seriously.


What do you think of Bella Thorne's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts