Didi Conn Quotes

1. David Shire and I have been happily married for 21 years! We have a 12-year-old son. David is a genius. He writes the most magnificent music and he is a devoted and loving husband and father. I am so blessed!  






2. When I was in fourth grade…this wonderful teacher said you didn't have to write a book report, you could just talk about the book, you could do a drawing of the book, you could write a play inspired by the book, and that's what I did. I got to be so famous. I had to go around to every school and perform it. It was just so natural and fun.


3. (Kids today) think "Grease" (1978) is just one long music video. So they watch it over and over again the way we, when we were kids, we listened to albums.




4. It doesn't matter how your child comes to you. I've never felt such joy and such love. It's the most beautiful delicious little thing.


5. I went to Midwood High School in Brooklyn and then to Brooklyn college for 1 1/2 years.



6. My teachers encouraged me to audition for some professional work during our summer vacation. I landed my first job. It was for the National Theatre Company's Mimika Pantomime troupe. I ended up touring with them for the next two years.


7. When anything is wrong with your child, your first instinct is to make it better.


8. I was chomping at the bit to get my career started - so after I took all the theater courses at Brooklyn College I enrolled in a two year program at AMDA in the city (The American Musical Dramatic Academy) I was there for 6 months and loved it.


9. I never knew that I had an unusual voice. It wasn't something anybody really pointed out to me.

10. I love working in the theater.

11. I wouldn't believe there was something "wrong" with my son.


What do you think of Didi Conn's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts