Dylan O'Brien Quotes

1. I love baseball - "Moneyball" was my favorite book when I was 13.  






2. (on trying to impress girls) One time I stood outside of a girl's house with a rose in my mouth, like between my teeth. It was obviously a joke and was supposed to look stupid, and it really did. I definitely looked stupid. She just rolled her eyes and laughed.


3. With TV, you just have to finish the days and get the episodes out. And it's always going to be an impossible schedule. That's the funny thing with TV that not a lot of people realize.



4. When a chick has a sense of humor, there's nothing more attractive.


5. (on the possibility of seeing anyone famous on Chatroulette) You never see anybody huge, just huge dicks.


6. Yeah, I've only been acting since I was 18 out of high school.

7. I just want to work with good filmmakers and do good projects that mean something to me and play interesting characters. That's really it.



8. In high school, girls started wearing high-waisted pants with their shirts tucked into them. I don't get what that's about.

9. (on "Teen Wolf" fans approaching him) I just think that's so cool and it does genuinely make me feel nice. And it blows me away because I remember being a kid and feeling that way about actors. Just loving them and thinking they're great. Having them inspires me. I think it's really awesome.



10. You don't disrupt genius at work.

11. I don't really give much thought to the roles that I'd ideally love to play.


12. I was twelve and I got a video camera and made little movies because I didn't have any friends yet. I would force my sister to make these movies with me - which became my YouTube channel.

13. (on his role in the film "The Internship") I'm just 21 now, so my intern experience was literally shooting this movie, doing all the crazy stuff that we did. So basically like strip clubs and Quidditch, that's what I think an internship consists of.


14. I don't think teens make mistakes when they fall in love. You experience what you experience and you take away what you can from it; it is very human.

15. I'm never offered any sort of roles. I need to audition in a typically lengthy process to receive roles.


16. Part of growing up is realizing you learn to love so many people. It's about forming those relationships and finding what will last forever.



17. I just happened to step into acting. And now I can't imagine myself doing anything else.


18. I just really like fun, cool, interesting, quirky girls. And sometimes you find that in 6'2 model bodies and sometimes they're short and brunette. All shapes and sizes - it's really about the personality. That sounds cliche, but it's so freaking true!

19. Growing up, I was in love with Jennifer Aniston from "Friends."


20. I didn't have that many friends my first few years of high school. It was very cliquey and I'm super shy, so it was hard to make friends.





21. (on his first kiss) I was 14 years old. It was the summer going into freshman year.

22. (on his guilty film pleasures) I have three and I don't feel guilty! Clueless, 10 Things I Hate About You and Galaxy Quest.


23. I never have an opinion about clothes and know nothing about fashion.


24. (his celebrity crush) Anna Faris.

25. I'd like to get into some sort of workout regimen so I can properly be healthy and exercise like a normal human being. I seem to not do that… ever.

26. I love both my parents so much, I can't chose just one of them.


27. I'm always a little innately shy when I first talk to a girl, and I think I always will be! But I think that's a good thing. You don't want to lose that.




28. The perfect date is the one where anything and everything goes wrong, but at the end of it, all you want is to see them again.

29. Oh my god, so many geeky things about me. Generally geeky, I mean I geek out about baseball. My two favorite things are baseball and The X-Factor. I don't know. I'm a huge Star Wars geek, I'm a huge everything geek.


30. My heroes are guys like Tom Hanks, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon. These are amazing actors with amazing careers that every actor should aspire to. I'm not saying I'm going to get anywhere close. It's not going to be an easy feat. I'm just in awe of their careers.


31. I feel like I'm good with girls. I understand them and am good at loving them. I've always felt like that's been natural for me.



32. The thing I like a lot about acting is I'll never learn enough. I'll never know it inside and out.


33. I was in school, but I wasn't into school. I wasn't doing what I wanted to be doing in school, which was film studies. That was what I intended on doing, but I didn't go away to a university because I wanted to stay in L.A. and audition while I took classes, so I elected to go to a community college and just take G.E. courses. It was terrible.



34. A girl in my Spanish class found my YouTube videos and showed them to my teacher. At the end of class one day my teacher said, "pack up, movie time," and she dropped down this screen and put on my videos. I started freaking out. Everyone was laughing and I just ran out.

35. I'm a big root beer guy.


What do you think of Dylan O'Brien's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts