Kendall Jenner Drops Last Name

It is well known that many supermodels (Twiggy, Naomi, Iman, Cindy, Gisele) have dropped their last name.


But when your last name belongs to a popular family like the Jenners and the Kardashians, it's a lot more dramatic!


According to the casting sheet from her modeling agency Society Management, Kendall, 18, dropped her last name from its homepage and her individual portfolio page, which is bizarre.

Kendall has recently revealed that people in the modeling industry refused to sign her because she has already been famous.


"People didn't want to take a chance on me, I think because I was sort of known," Kendall was quoted as saying during her cover shoot with TeenVogue, adding: "They were a little bit on the fence about it. Some people might think that what I've done before made it easier for me to get jobs, but it was actually a disadvantage. I had to work even harder."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts