Real Life Ken Plastic Surgery

Justin Jedlica, best known as "Real life Ken" because of the numerous plastic surgeries he has performed, appears very confident claiming he spent about $100,000 on between 90 and 100 surgeries so that he could become a living Ken doll.


"I've always been into plastic surgery because it's an extension of me being creative," Jedlica stated during an interview on "The Doctors" television show.


Among his plastic surgeries were five nose jobs, a cranial brow bone shape, thirteen butt injections and augmentations to his cheeks, lips, buttocks and chin. But Justin still wants more!!!

In a shocking exclusive interview with The Sun, Jedlica, 32, revealed he has no plans of stopping his plastic surgery addiction until he is 100% plastic, just like his idol Ken.


Justin was quoted as saying: "I've operated on nearly everything that's possible to operate on and I've customized my body from head to toe, but I still want more".

"Just like girls get butt implants to look like Kim Kardashian or pump their lips to look like Angelina Jolie, I'm trying to reach the male version of perfection, which to me is the Ken doll," Jedlica noted.

"And now, after $100,000 of plastic surgery, I've become just as plastic as the doll itself," Jedlica claimed.



Justin's obsession with plastic surgery began when he was 14-years-old. He revealed: "When I was 14 I started drawing pictures of what I wished I looked like with a thin pointy nose, flat forehead and blue eyes".



"I would even photo copy pictures of myself, alter them with pencils and erasers to make myself look more attractive," Jedlica explained.



"As time went on I began to realize more and more that my ideal look was actually Barbie's boyfriend Ken," Jedlica added.



Unlike most children Justin's age, who had posters of pop stars hanging on their bedroom walls, Justin's room was plastered with images of models like Gisele Bundchen.



Jedlica stated: "I remember one time bringing a picture of Gisele to my mum saying: "Mum, this is the nose I want!""



Finally, when Justin turned 18, the legal age in the US to have plastic surgery without needing parental consent, he consulted a plastic surgeon in his hometown of Cary, North Carolina for a nose job.



It was the same plastic surgeon his mother Tanya had used the year before for a boob job and watching the success of her procedure was the reassurance Justin needed to go under the surgeon's knife.



In 1998 Justin had his first nose job, using £2,500 his mum had collected and saved over the years for him from birthday and Christmas gifts.



"It was really something that set me apart and validated me and I felt so euphoric," Justin said of his first surgery.



He was quoted as saying: "I was very tall and thin and a bit awkward as a teenager and was always a bit of a loner. I had gaps in my teeth, I wore huge bifocal glasses because my vision was so bad and I was forced to shave twice a day because I had so much facial hair".



"I hated school as I would get bullied about my looks and as time went on I became more and more determined to change everything about myself," Justin revealed.


In 2006 Justin had pectoral implants put into his chest for £4,500 and three years later spent £8,000 on bicep and tricep implants. Last December he spent £10,000 on a groundbreaking three-part shoulder implant surgery. Needless to say that Justin now is very proud of his looks and willingly strips off his shirt to flaunt the tight products of his pec implants and almost cartoonish biceps made of silicone.

Justin was so inspired by his plastic surgeon's work he went on to have his vision corrected four years later and spent £2,500 on PRK laser eye surgery in 2002.



He also splurged £1,500 on teeth bonding and bleaching and his obsession for perfection has continued to escalate ever since.



Justin noted: "I was hooked the first time I went under the knife and seeing the results just gave me an amazing buzz I knew I wanted to experience again and again. Fixing my nose was my main objective when I first started getting plastic surgery, but as I continued to learn about new treatment options I kept wanting more and more work done. It really is an addiction".


"Believe it or not with my nose, even after spending a total of £17,000 to getting it where it is now, I still don't think it's perfect," Justin admitted.

In addition to five nose revisions, Justin has spent an incredible £2,500 on cheek and chin fillers, £2,000 on lip injections and £3,800 on a cranial brown lift - spending over £40,000 on his face alone.


Justin, who has spent £10,000 on Botox, stated: "Just like you routinely go to a dentist to prevent things like cavities, I get Botox four times a year to prevent wrinkles."



But Justin's beauty routine doesn't stop there… For in attempt to reverse the effects of aging, he has spent more than $15,000 on skin rejuvenation, chemical peels and full body laser hair removal.


Real life Ken explained that he feels the plastic surgeries are ways that he can "treat myself as if I were my own sculpture, my own artwork."


Though the crew of doctors on the daytime talk show all worried about the high number of plastic surgeries he has perfumed over the years, they hesitated to advise him to stop all together as it is his right.

One pointed out that while he is extremely lucky to have avoided any complications so far, that may not always hold true as the implants could deteriorate as the years wear on and his body tissue breaks down.



"There's always the potential for something to go wrong, but those risks are pretty nominal," Justin stated.

"I'm willing to accept these risks but I don't think anything worthwhile in life comes without taking risks".





"It's like asking Picasso not to paint!" Jedlica joked.

"I love the fact that I've had 100 different cosmetic procedures as it's helped set me apart as a unique individual," real life Ken continued.


"Some people might say I look overdone, but really I'm just trying to look like an improved version of myself," Jedlica continued.



"I'm the only human Ken doll in the world and to me that's quite an accomplishment," Jedlica added.



Conclusion: No doubt that Justin Jedlica is a plastic surgery addict and because of his countless plastic surgeries he went through, he no longer looks human.



What do you think of Real life Ken's plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts