Gisele Bundchen Quotes

1. The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.






2. I feel grateful because I have a lot of love in my life. I found the person I'm sharing my life with. I have a good man.


3. There is good in everything; it's just how you choose to look at it. Everything that's worth it has a price. For me to be a model - I had to leave my family. Do you think I liked that? No! There are sacrifices. Life is meant to be a challenge, because challenges are what make you grow.

4. I cannot put this poison on my skin. I do not use anything synthetic.


5. I believe in feeling connected. Love is something that grows, that comes from nourishment; it builds. But there is a great feeling that happens, that is telling you, I don't want to leave this room!

6. I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week. I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals. I was mindful about what I ate, and I gained only 30 pounds.


7. I don't like Paris so much, and it's only eight shows. I mean, don't tell them that, of course. But everyone always thinks they're so important. And I'm sure they are. But to me, my happiness is more important.


8. I don't like parties. I prefer something more intimate, just for the closest people.

9. I don't wear fur and I understand their cause. I am the biggest animal lover in the world. I have four dogs and two horses, and I have rescued animals all my life.




10. I never really thought about being an actress or being anything like that. I was always a bit scared as well because of the thing about models becoming an actress and all that.



11. I felt like my pregnancy was a sacred moment for me. I stayed in Boston and I didn't work apart from the contracts I have, and then I only let them use my face.

12. I'm a workaholic. I've been doing my job for a long time.

13. I'm not an actress, you know. I don't know what's going on. And I'm supposed to be the villain.


14. I think it's better when you're natural, when you just do whatever you want, instead of doing classes where I see all these other people holding back because they've been trained with certain skills or techniques. I'm like, whatever.

15. I'm very interested in charities. I help a lot of different charities.

16. If you have your wife, and you are proud of something she's done, wouldn't you go and support her in something? That is what I was trying to do.


17. It was my first scene. My first day. We could have started with me drinking a beer, something a little less than having Barbies touching each other. But they started with that.



18. It was like two different photographers, and shot in three different locations and it was really fun to do. There were 12 beautiful girls in it. It was great.

19. There's a button that goes On and I'm On. And when I go On, there is almost no me; there is just a character who is doing all this.


20. When I came to New York and I opened the window of the thirty-fifth-floor apartment, there's light pollution and fog, and I couldn't see my star. So I drew it on my wrist with a pen, but it kept washing away. Then I went to a tattoo parlor on Second Avenue and had it done.

21. Sometimes when it's too hot, I just sleep in my underwear. If it's colder, I sleep in pajamas. I don't like to feel closed in. I like no pillows. I like very fluffy beds. I sleep on my stomach and sometimes on my side, but never on my back. Now, if I have my boyfriend with me, I kick him out of bed, because I move around a lot. I'm the worst person. I steal blankets.


22. I was somebody who was 14 years old and who got an opportunity to do a job where I could make money, and, most important, to go to school and to help my family financially. And luckily I was successful in my job, thank God. And there were a lot of people my age who didn't have that freedom I had and I'm grateful.

23. It was not like I was taking myself seriously and being like: "OK, now I'm going to be an actress and I'm going to do a Shakespeare movie".


24. I'm a very private person. I like staying home and doing my stuff. I hate people invading on my privacy. I hate talking about my private life. You almost feel like they're invading your space, you know? I really hate that. I think that's very disrespectful and I think they should have a law against that. (People Magazine, 2005)

25. I do love fireworks, and I have missed them before, and I can't miss them again-oh, that would be horrible!

26. I've been waiting, like, a quarter of century to be a quarter of a century, can you believe it?


27. I think 25 is a great year; I think every year is a great year…I feel like life is so special and so great, every year I feel like I learn more, and I grow, and I think it's exciting to grow up. Twenty-five is so far, so good.


28. I live in the West Village. I go every day to work on my bike. It's faster than a car - and cheaper.

29. When I go to LA if I have the weekend off, I go play on the beach. I'm kind of hard, because I'm not in the same shape. Because of my job, I've gotten, like, unhealthier because I don't exercise or do anything to have get my lungs good. But I think I'm still giving trouble to a few people who think they can play against me.


30. There always are these nightmare people around. Ugh. Anyway, they're always bugging. And they did get some pictures of me. They're so stupid.




31. I just feel very honored and very happy…I just feel very happy to have achieved something in my career that I wanted - and I'm sure every girl that started in this business always wanted.


32. I wouldn't say I'm going to quit modeling and become an actress, especially because I can't do that because I have contracts, but I definitely enjoyed it. I wouldn't call myself an actress, but I at the same time, if there is an opportunity... I believe in taking chances and living your life.



33. I love volleyball. I trained until I was 14, which was when I left home. My dream was to be either a volleyball player or a veterinarian, because I love animals.

34. I don't think anyone likes to see a picture of themselves in a tabloid, besides a couple people who I'm not going to mention. (in an interview with movie site IGN in 2004)


35. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times. My husband cannot f-king throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time.



36. It prepared me mentally and physically. It's called "labour" not "holiday" for a reason, and I knew that. (in interview with Vogue Magazine in March 2010)

37. If everything that's written about me was true, I'd have about ten kids and I'd be married five times, one of them with some actor named Chris Evans, whose name I heard for the first time two hours ago. (in an interview with the UK's Arena Magazine)


38. Some people here (in the US) think they don't have to breastfeed, and I think: "Are you going to give chemical food to your child when they are so little?" (in an interview with Harper's Bazaar)



39. To be a model is to be half actress. In the reality, I am a normal adolescent.

40. I love horses. If I could, I would ride the whole day. When I get married, I'll live in the countryside, ride on horses and live among cows, chickens and dogs. (about her love for pets)

41. I love cleaning the house. It is actually very therapeutic for me. Becoming a parent has given me a whole new perspective on life. I can't put into words how much I love it.


42. I knew right away - the first time I saw him. We met through a friend. The moment I saw him, he smiled and I was like, That is the most beautiful, charismatic smile I’ve ever seen! We sat and talked for three hours. I had to go home for Christmas, but I didn’t want to leave. You know that feeling of, like, you can’t get enough? From the first day we met, we’ve never spent one day without speaking to each other. (on falling in love with Tom Brady)

43. It was definitely a surprise for both of us. In the beginning you’re living this romantic fantasy; you’re thinking, This can’t be true, it’s so good! And then, Whoops - wake-up call! We were dating two and a half months when he found out, and it was a very challenging situation. Obviously, in the beginning, it’s not the ideal thing…I think it was a blessing, because otherwise I don’t think I would have known what he was made of, and he wouldn’t have known what I was made of…Our relationship has become so much stronger, and I think I wouldn’t be as certain as I am today if it weren’t for that. (on finding out Tom's ex was pregnant)

44. I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me it’s not like because somebody else delivered him, that’s not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that’s important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he’s my son, from the first day. (on John)

45. Leo is a really wonderful person. We still speak sometimes, and I’m friends with his mom. He still has one of my dogs. He’s done a lot for the environment, and I admire what he’s done. We know what we had; we were very young, and we grew together in a lot of ways. We were just not meant to be boyfriend and girlfriend, but I respect him enormously, and I wish him nothing but the best. (on Leo)


46. I would like a big family. I love children. When you come from a big family, you see that growing up you’re learning how to share. Your sisters have got your back; you’re not alone in this - "We all support you!" Your family provides that; it gives you a sense of safety, and it’s a very grounding feeling. That’s why I feel I can fly away, because I have those roots and they’re so deep. This is what I want to have in my life. This is why you get married - you want to create those roots together; you want to give that to your kids. I would also love to adopt a child from Brazil. When you come from São Paulo, you see five-year-olds sniffing glue on the corner. You think, If you make a difference in the life of one of them, that makes your time on this earth worthwhile. I will have a colorful family, like a rainbow. I have dogs from rescue; they are all my dogs. Children are like little angels - there’s no way you can’t love them. (on her future)

What do you think of Gisele Bundchen's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts