Kim Kardashian: "North West Likes To Brush Her Own Hair"

Kim Kardashian revealed to Women's Wear Daily on Friday that her daughter North West loves to groom herself, just like her mother.  





"North likes to brush her own hair," Kardashian, 33, said of her 14-month-old daughter, noting: "You start with a brush and then you have to get a second brush (for her). Right when you get it all perfect, she takes the brush and starts doing it herself."


The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star explained how her attempts to primp Nori's tresses are oftentimes done in vain. 








"I just started using our oil because I needed to slick it (her hair) back and make it stay," Kim opened up about her family's new hair product line, pointing out: "I just use a drop of it, but then she brushes it and likes to mess it all up."

While North has been mostly indifferent about hair products, her popular mom keeps up her gorgeous brunette tresses with a rigorous schedule. 


"I start out the first day with a clean blowout," Kardashian claimed, adding: "The second day, I put in dry shampoo, which adds texture. Then, the third day, I sleek it and I straighten it, and then, the fourth day, I put our oil in it, and I make it a really sleek look. I might do a ponytail or a sleek bun. That's my hair plan, and then I start over."

Motherhood, though, has changed Kim's beauty routine.


"Ever since I had the baby, there was at least four months I went without makeup or hair products," Kim stated, adding: "I loved it. You can kiss your baby and you can snuggle. I am less on the makeup since I had a baby for sure because it makes it hard to kiss".


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts