Kaley Cuoco Attacks Haters: "I Did Not Get A Nose Job" (PHOTOS)

Kaley Cuoco took to social media on Monday to dismiss claims that she had gotten a nose job.  









Cuoco, who underwent a sinus surgery on Friday, stated she had the operation so she could breathe through her nasal passages again.



"For those haters out there who are gonna hate hate hate no matter what, let me inform you that I have not been able to breath through my nose like a normal human being in years," Cuoco, 29, wrote on her Instagram account, adding: "This surgery is changing my life. With that being said, if I DID get a nose job, (which I didn't) I would be shouting that from the rooftops as well."

Cuoco, who had her husband Ryan Sweeting by her side to cheer her up when she emerged from the procedure, has been documenting her recovery with a number of Instagram images, including a photo collage of her cuddling with her dogs. She captioned the latest shot: "I have been putting sinus surgery off for year, and I finally did - and for this who think I got a nose nob (sic) thinks again ! (Wish) thAnk you to my amazing husband and sweet dogs for watching over me."


Check out the photos below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts