Maddie Ziegler Told Shia LaBeouf He Was Dirty During Sia's "Elastic Heart" Video

Maddie Ziegler recently spoke out about Shia LaBeouf's hygiene on set of Sia's "Elastic Heart" video.  






In an interview with ET, Ziegler, 12, revealed: "I really did bite Shia, and it was gross because we were dirty and I had to bite his dirty hands."



Maddie went on: "I kept wiping myself off and I kept handing the wipes to Shia and he was like: "I don't need the wipes" and I was like: "Yes, you do." I brought perfume and everything. I didn't want to smell and he was like: "Oh, I'm totally fine with it. I don't care.""


The "Dance Moms" star added: "He actually listened to me. "I was like: "I'm sorry, but you're kind of dirty.""


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts