Giuliana Rancic Apologizes Again To Zendaya For Offensive Comments About Her Dreadlocks (VIDEO)

Giuliana Rancic apologized again to Zendaya.

Rancic, 40, took full responsibility after the insulting remarks she made about the star's hair on E's "Fashion Police" following the 2015 Academy Awards.


Giuliana was quoted as saying: "I'd really like to address something that's weighing really heavy on my heart. I want to apologize for a comment that I made on last night's Fashion Police about Zendaya's hair," noting: "As you know, Fashion Police is a show that pokes fun at celebrities in good spirit, but I do realize that something I said last night did cross the line."

The TV personality went on: "I just want everyone to know that I didn't intend to hurt anybody, but I learned it's not my intent that matters. It's the result. And the result is people are offended, including Zendaya. And that is not OK. Therefore, I want to say to Zendaya, and anyone else out there that I hurt, that I'm so sincerely sorry. This really has been a learning experience for me. I learned a lot today and this incident has taught me to be a lot more aware of cliches and stereotypes, and how much damage they can do. And that I am responsible, as we all are, to not perpetuate them further. Thank you for listening."


Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts