Zedd Met Selena Gomez After Having To Pee

Zedd spoke out about his relationship with Selena Gomez.  









In a new interview with AMP Radio on Thursday morning, Zedd, 25, revealed: "I had the day off and I decided to go buy stuff for my house because I just moved…and I had to pee and I had my engineer with me so I was like: "I hope they have a bathroom there." He was like, just go to the studio over there," adding: "So I walk in and John, the head of our label, who had just signed Selena, was there…he was like, have you ever met Selena? So he introduced me to her, and was like hey, she's cool, maybe we should make a song together. And then like a week later, we start working on a song together."


As for the music video to their brand new single "I Want You to Know," the young DJ explained: "Yes, I will be in the video actually…and it will come out very soon," noting: "there for sure is a plot, but we can't tell you about that. We want it to be a surprise."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts