Ludacris And Chrissy Teigen To Host 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Ludacris and Chrissy Teigen are set to host the 2015 Billboard Music Awards on May 17.

This is the second year in a row that Ludacris, whose real name is Christopher Brian Bridges, will be hosting the event.



"I had so much fun hosting the Billboard Music Awards last year and I can't wait to be back!" Ludacris, 37, said in a statement.


"If my extensive collection of all 53 Now That's What I Call Music compilations is any indication, I am both qualified and honored to join Ludacris in hosting this amazing show that spotlights the best music and artists of the year," Teigen, 29, added.

The rapper's new album "Ludaversal" hits stores tomorrow.


Are you excited to watch Ludacris and Chrissy Teigen host the 2015 Billboard Music Awards?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts