Paul Walker Mourned By Vin Diesel And More "Fast & Furious" Co-Stars

Vin Diesel claims he is "speechless" over the tragic death of his "brother" Paul Walker.
Just in case you have missed it, Walker was killed in a car accident in Los Angeles on Saturday, shocking his colleagues and pals in Hollywood.

The late star had started filming "Fast & Furious 7" earlier this fall and producers have released a statement saying they are "heartbroken" over his sudden passing.



Diesel, who collaborated with Walker on four installments of the franchise, some of their co-stars and director James Wan have taken to social media to honor the late actor.


Check out what Paul Walker's "Fast & Furious" family is saying below, including images posted in his memory.



Vin Diesel: "Brother I will miss you very much. I am absolutely speechless. Heaven has gained a new Angel. Rest in Peace." (Instagram)



Tyrese: "My heart is hurting so bad no one can make me believe this is real Father God I pray that you send clarity over this cause I just don't understand My heart hurts it's broken no one can convince me that this is real…Prayer warriors please pray real hard for his only child, his daughter and family… #HeartOfAnAngel13YrsFamilyForeverWeJustCelebreatedYour40thBirthday….My God…My God…I can't believe I'm writing this" (Instagram)






Tyrese: "At least I got to say I love you…#OurLastExchange but our laughs and moments will live forever #ThisIsWorstThanMyWorstNightmare #GodiLoveYouAndiwillneverquestionYou…But this I just don't understand #PaulForeverFamily #MyHeartHurtsSoBad please pray for his daughter and family..." (Instagram)


Ludacris: "Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark, we were like brothers & our birthdays are only 1 day apart, now You will forever hold a place in all of our hearts @paulwalker legacy will live on forever. R.I.P" (Instagram).


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts