Megan Fox: "People Assume I'm Not Very Smart Or Educated"

Megan Fox posed for the cover of Harper's Bazaar Arabia May 2015 issue and she looks absolutely gorgeous.  







In an interview with the mag, Fox, 28, talked about her haters, saying that she has learned to ignore their comments roll right off her back. 


"I would say most people assume that I'm not very smart or educated or earnest, because I have this image that I'm sort of narcissistic, chasing attention, and wanting people to like me," Megan claimed.



"It makes me laugh because I've done plenty of interviews and when you read the article from the beginning to the end you can see that I'm not your typical video model," the actress explained.


Fox revealed to the outlet that she doesn't like to seek "other people's approval because" she knows "it isn't going to come." She also noted that early on in her career, she was being promoted as a sex symbol, which led people to doubt her acting skills. 


"In Transformers I was a kid," Megan was quoted as saying, adding: "I had no idea what I was doing."



Fox admitted that she is willing to try different types of roles.



"I don't sit back and have a game plan and make decisions about my career like other actors do," Fox stated, adding: "I have no ego tied up into my career at all. If I get pitched into a movie I do it…I trust my intuition."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts