Scott Eastwood And Britt Robertson Promote "The Longest Ride" To New York City (VIDEO)

Scott Eastwood and his co-star Britt Robertson made an appearance at the SiriusXM Studios in New York City on Wednesday morning to promote their new movie "The Longest Ride".  





During the interview on "Today", Eastwood, 29, was asked about how he broke into the business.


The actor replied: "About 12 years ago, when I started auditioning in the business, I used my mom's last name", noting: "Just to see if I could do it for me…You sort of realize early on that you've got to go out and audition like everybody."




Scott shared about his father Clint Eastwood: "Every film I've been in of his, I've auditioned for - and some I haven't gotten roles in."


Check out the video below… 



Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts