Kim Kardashian Responds To The South West Name Rumors

Kim Kardashian has opened up about all those rumors that she would want to name her baby South West and she has shared her real thoughts on that name. 



In a new interview to NPR, Kardashian, 34, revealed: "I don't like South West, though, because that's like, you know, North will always, you know, be better and be more…she has a better direction," noting: "So I wouldn't do that. I don't think we'll go with another direction."



"I mean, everyone keeps on saying South and I think it's so stupid," Kim explained, adding: "Stupidest thing ever and just ridiculous."


The reality star also commented about the sex of her baby: "We actually haven't told anyone the sex," Kardashian claimed, adding: "So I heard that we're having a boy. I heard that we're having twins. I heard that I'm not even carrying my own baby. I've heard so many things and most of that information is not true."








Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts