Gwen Stefani Opens Up About The Inspiration For "Used To Love You"

Gwen Stefani walked the red carpet at the 2015 UCLA Neurosurgery Visionary Ball, which took place at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Thursday in Beverly Hills, California. 


Stefani, 46, was asked by People magazine to talk about the inspiration for her latest single "Used to Love You."


"It's funny when people try to go deeper into a song that's already, like so spilling my guts. What else can I say?" Gwen claimed, adding: "I've never put music out in real time where I'm really going through stuff. I only wrote that song a few weeks ago."

"The Voice" judges Blake Shelton and Pharrell Williams, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and Survivor host Jeff Probst also attended the event.









Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts