Miranda Kerr Skin Care Routine

Miranda Kerr, 29, has been busy updating her "Kora Organics" blog with skin care tips.




"I also exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week, I mask 2 to 3 times a week and recommend you leave the mask on each time you use it for as long as possible (I sleep in mine!!) and I use the Recovery Eye Gel Cream morning and night before applying my moisturiser," Miranda wrote.


"We are committed to your results and love to hear from you so please share your stories, successes and challenges with us," Kerr added at the end, before signing off with "much love."

Miranda Kerr is very helpful indeed, isn't she?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

  1. This Blog is very informative for us which contain lot of information about skin care for spots.
    Regent Skin Care. Really I like this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda kerr skin care routine is shared in the post here useful post
    Hair Removal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts