Rihanna Quotes

1. If I cry, it's because I'm very angry and I can't do anything about it because I've run into a dead end. That's when the tears would come down.


2. If someone is right for you, you'll know it.



3. Music is in my DNA!

4. Over the holidays, and even during filming, I realized that I actually like my body, even if it's not perfect according to the book. I just feel sexy. For the first time, I don't want to get rid of the curves. I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it's not unhealthy, so I'm going to rock with it.

5. When I am putting looks together, I dare myself to make something work. I always look for the most interesting silhouette or something that's a little off, but I have to figure it out. I have to make it me. I think that's the thrill in fashion.


6. I'm crazy and I don't pretend to be anything else.



7. I'd love to date somebody cool, fun, funny.



8. I never eat salad. I make sure I don't put a lot of junk into my system, but I hate vegetables!

9. I always keep my guard up with guys and I guess that can get in the way sometimes. I can make them go through hell.

10. Dancing was always part of my culture growing up in Barbados. When I shot my 1st video I worked really hard with my choreographer to perfect the routines.

11. People think, because we're young, we aren't complex, but that's not true. We deal with life and love and broken hearts in the same way a woman a few years older might.


12. It is one thing to record an album but it's a huge difference when people play it and listen to it and embrace it the way that I do. It has always been my dream to get my music out to the world and have people hear it.

13. It's every girl's dream to be a cover girl!

14. I like to be creative.

15. I want to give people a taste of the Caribbean, and show them the fun side of me.

16. I love reading people. I really enjoy watching, observing, and being able to figure out a person, the reason they wore that dress, the reason they smell the way they do.

17. I hate going to the gym and doing it the old-fashioned way. I hate anything that's too straightforward, too routine, too familiar. I get bored really, really quickly.


18. When I cut my hair, the whole sound changed, my style changed.





19. When I was fourteen and first started going out, I always wanted to be the opposite of everyone else. So I would go to the club in a polo T-shirt and pants and sneakers and a hat on backward, just so I would not be dressed like other girls.

20. When you realize who you live for, and who's important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I'm gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it - and I lived it for me.


21. People - especially white people - they want me to be a role model just because of the life I lead. The things I say in my songs, they expect it of me.




22. I am happy and I'm single.

23. My mother would kill me if I posed nude! My mother raised me with certain standards.

24. I love music, and after my first experience with movies, I can't wait to do more.

25. The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently.


26. I have too many clothes, I have too many options.


27. I don't do things for the response or for the controversy. I just live my life.



28. Single life is so overrated.

29. I have such incredible experiences in my life.

30. You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now.

31. I don't have anything to hide.

32. You have to just accept your body. You may not love it all the way, but you just have to be comfortable with it, comfortable with knowing that that's your body.


33. You just want something else that someone else has, but that doesn't mean what you have isn't beautiful, because people always want what you have, and you always want what they have - no one is ever 100 per cent like: "Yes, I'm the bomb dot com - from head to toe!"

34. God just has a way of working things out the way he wants to and you have no say in that.

35. I'm really looking forward to seeing what life brings to me.

36. I drink a lot of coconut water. It balances out all the other toxic stuff I put into my body.


37. It’s tougher to be vulnerable than to actually be tough.

38. S&M is my favorite video that I’ve ever, ever, ever done. I can’t wait to keep making more incredible videos.

39. I think the British flag is the most fashionable flag there is!

40. Who am I living for?





41. What started out as a simple altercation, turned into a really sticky situation.

42. This fragrance is about my passion for individuality being expressive and empowering - but also emotional and intriguing.

43. My fans like my flaws and imperfections, and that I’m rebellious.

44. I’d like to think that I’m pretty normal. I laugh, I get mad, I hurt, I think guy sucks sometimes… But when you’re in the spotlight, everything seems good.

45. Success for me isn’t a destination it’s a journey. Everybody’s working to get to the top but where is the top? It’s all about working harder and getting better and moving up and up.

46. When I purchase an album, I like an album where I don’t have to skip any songs, That’s the kind of album I tried to make. There’s something on there for everyone, up-tempos, mid-tempos, some ballads, some old-school reggae.

47. There’s nothing that I say: "I have to make this decision". We all make our decisions together. I’m new to this industry and these are people who have experienced it and been here and seen it all.

48. Janet Jackson, Destiny’s Child, Whitney Houston, they were definitely the people who motivated me to do this. Who I idolized and looked up to and said: "I want to be like them, I want to do that one day, I want to back videos, make music and have CDs." That started the dream and it just went from there, and became a reality.

49. Yes, I have met some of them and it’s really, really strange. I still look at Mariah Carey and I’m a fan, I remember "Vision of Love" when I was repeating every night every move in that video.

50. Beyoncé just put the level of female entertainment all the way up there. She does acting, she has a beautiful voice and that’s really the person I look up to that type of entertainer.




51. Eating ice cream late at night is so bad, but I love it!

52. All humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl.

53. Megan Fox would play my girlfriend - hands down. She’s yummy. She’s hot.

54. Even if I feel really bad about a situation, I put up that wall so hard that I almost believe myself that I don’t care.

55. On Chris Brown: It was a situation I always told myself I would never allow myself to be in. It’s something I would force girlfriends to get out of. But there I was, sitting in it. I witnessed physical abuse happening to my mum and I always said I would never let that happen to me, and then it was happening to me. Now, when I look back at it, it just bugs me out that I couldn’t see it for what it was.


56. On Chris Brown: Before that, I was just a little girl from the island, singing pop music. It was easy to think I was shallow and I had everything. It seemed like I had no problems in the world. And all of a sudden, boom! Everybody realizes I do have problems. I have too much pride. I would rather put on a face. I would never let anyone see me cry. And I’m not like: "Please cry for me, I’ve been in a bad relationship". I hate that you know that and I don’t want you to remember me for that. That’s the defensive part of me.

57. On Chris Brown: It’s embarrassing that I fell in love with that person. He was my first big love and the more in love we became, the more dangerous we became for one another.

58. Every rumor hits you in a different way. Some, you think are funny - then some gets frustrating - then you just start to ignore them. But, every time there's a new one, it hits you like brand new. All over again, it starts feeling funny, then frustrating, then you ignore it. Every time I hear a new rumor, it's like wow - and I just know they're going to keep coming so I have to bear with it and not get too upset.

59. Every song takes you to a different place and that’s what I love about it.

60. Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your s**t. That's fun to me ... I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned - you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs. I'd rather have him use his hands.

61. It's sick that all these battles are what keeps me satisfied.

62. I can't have guys that are intimidated by me. I like men that are more aggressive. I like them to be sure of themselves and know that you're the man. I'm the lady and the only way for us to make this work is for us to play our roles. You know, I can't really be the man for you - I don’t want to have to be. I'm the man at work all the time.


63. Cheers to the freakin' weekend. I drink to that, yeah.

64. You cant block my shine.

65. I wish u were here. Got so many questions and you always had answers grangran Dolly. Send a message in the wind or something please.

66. When I was in love, I fell so hard. The way it made me feel was priceless.

67. I have to continue, I will not lose.


68. Let go of the things that make you feel dead. Life is worth living!

69. Attention is something I've learned to ignore. This is what I do: I live my life and they document it.

70. People hesitate to follow their desires because they don’t know how to divide their soul from their spirit.

71. I hate drama. But at the same time, nothing bothers me more than when life’s perfect. And that’s the sick part.

72. If I hadn’t met Evan and Carl I might have just been dreaming forever.

73. I did one talent show at my high school, and I won it singing Mariah Carey’s "Hero". 

74. I think people are always looking for something that’s new, something fresh, something different. My music doesn’t have a specific genre, it’s a fusion of reggae, hip-hop, and R&B. People haven’t heard a lot of that, and they seem to like it.

75. There’s so much power in my name, if you pop off and say it, stadium gone do the wave.

What do you think of Rihanna's quotes?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts