Anne Hathaway Weight

Just in case you are curious about Anne Hathaway's weight, Anne is considered to weigh about 130lbs (59kg). As for her height, Anne Hathaway is 5'8'' (or 173 cm). Anne's measurements are: 34-24-34.
-->


It has to be noted though that when Hathaway, 30, starred in the film: "Les Miserables", dropped 25 pounds from her (already) thin frame.

In an interview with the Los Angeles Times, Hathaway admitted that her drastic weight loss, which involved nearly starving herself, was an obsession of her own making, not her director's. Anne revealed that she lost 10lb in three weeks before filming and 15lb during production. "I just had to stop eating for a total of 13 days shooting," Hathaway was quoted as saying.

On the other hand, when Hathaway gave an interview to Glamour magazine, she confessed that she has trouble projecting the image of a confident star!





"I still feel the stress over: "Am I thin enough? Am I too thin? Is my body the right shape?"' Hathaway admitted of her insecurities.

"There's an obsessive quality to it that I thought I would've grown out of by now. It's an ongoing source of shame for me," Hathaway added.



 So, if we suppose that Hathaway normally weighs 59 kg (before "Les Miserables"), now does she weigh only 34kg?  



What do you think of Anne Hathaway's weight?



Photo credit: WENN

 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts