Kendall Jenner On Weight Bullying: "I'm Constantly Criticized For Being Too Skinny!"

Kendall Jenner covers the April issue of Harper's Bazaar Arabia, revealing to the mag about being bullied for her weight and her popular sisters.



Jenner, 17, told the mag: "I'm constantly criticized for being too skinny," explaining: "I'm trying to gain weight but my body won't let it happen."

Jenner claimed: "What people don't understand is that calling someone too skinny is the same as calling someone too fat. It's not a nice feeling."


As for her big sisters, Kendall was quoted as saying: "I go to them for different things. Khloe is like my second mom, so whenever my little sister (Kylie) and I are fighting or we're fighting with our parents, we call Khloe."





Jenner continued: "Kourtney is very realistic with things. She will tell you the cold, hard truth, even if it will make you cry, so whatever you're dealing with, if you want to talk to her, she'll be very realistic. Kim is supersmart and really tech-savvy, too. She's been through a lot, so we can go to Kim with anything and she'll have literally the best advice."


Jenner also opened up about rumors that momager Kris dictates her career completely.





Jenner told mag: "I've always had a say in what I do," revealing that her mother does "push" her, but added: "I've always, always had a say and ultimately it's my decision."

What do you think of Kendall's interview on
the April issue of Harper's Bazaar Arabia?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts