Christie Brinkley: "I Felt Very Fat As Young Model"

Christie Brinkley is one of the most gorgeous women globally who gets more beautiful every year but in a candid new interview she revealed that when she was just beginning her modeling career she considered herself "very fat."

Brinkley, 59, started working for Elite Model Management and she claimed that she had an unhealthy body image in the entertainment industry.


"I came across an older picture of me that someone had posted on Facebook and I totally remember squirming and feeling very fat while I was shooting it," Christie laughed, recalling her distorted impression of her slim body to Haute Living.


"And I look at it now and think, I was actually really thin! How is it possible that I felt so uncomfortable in that body?"

Brinkley with long blonde tresses stated when started booking jobs supermodels didn't exist.


"When I started out, models were the proverbial clothes hangers. You were just to be quiet, put the clothes on and do as you were told," Christie was quoted as saying.








"Over the years, models have become brands. There's endless potential in this career now. While modeling, I've also been a boxing photographer, I've written a book, I've opened lots of different businesses and I've also gotten political. I've become a delegate for the first congressional district of New York."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts