Helen Flanagan Quotes

1. I can't organize anything, literally. My mum organizes everything for me.


2. I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!



3. I've never learned to blow-dry my own hair. When I used to work on Coronation Street I used to go into make-up in the morning and have my hair blow-dried and so now I prefer other people to do it.

4. I am absolutely disgusted in this. Completely cruel. I will absolutely NOT stand for this kind of bullying.


5. Cheltenham is a four day frenzy of racing, and our jockeys need to make sure they're up for it! We thought we'd create a special Ladbrokes work out for Cheltenham's jockeys to ensure the energy levels are kept up all the way to the finish line.


6. I'm really proud of my boobs, and I'm grateful that I've got a voluptuous chest. It has a lot of power!

7. I never diet, ever. I do want to be slim and feel good, but I really do eat what ever I want. I like to go to the gym to tone up and I have it in my mind to be slim, but I live off crisps!


8. They charge you about 100 quid for the dressing gown (in her pre-jungle hotel). Oh, is that only if you take it? I thought if you use it you have to pay like, £100.


9. I did live on my own once. It was for six months and I never cleaned it once and I never had a cleaner. When I had to move out, I had to get professional cleaners and they said "this is the dirtiest place I've ever seen."


10. Spring is the perfect time to clean the cruelty from our closets...I know when people see the footage of how animals killed for their skins suffer, they won't want anything to do with the exotic-skins industry and will join me in leaving wildlife out of their wardrobes.



11. I really, really enjoy my photo shoots and I'm not shy, as everyone knows. It's good fun. If everything is really classy and beautiful and tasteful, I don't think there's anything wrong with sexy shoots. I think women should celebrate themselves as beautiful and sexy. It's a positive thing.


12. I am going to do it and I have every intention of winning…I'm gonna be a jungle warrior princess.




13. Anyone who knows me knows I have the biggest heart…I feel really chocked up that's so cruel.

14. I'm sorry but this is ridiculous leave me alone! I've done something for charity- exotic animals are killed in a cruel way for there skins, leather is not! Stop picking on me. Enough.


15. This is embarrassing but I'm a bit scared of the dark and my phone has just chucked itself off the bed.





16. Who knew you needed engine oil. You learn something knew every day. I'm a girly girl y would I know about engine oil?? None of my other cars before did I need engine oil. Jokes tho.


17. I have a blow dry every day. It's £25 every two days…£400 a month?! That's a lot of money actually. Wow, £400 a month! Kiss the magic card and hope!


18. Honestly I've got tears streaming down my face how can you do that to someone over something so tragic. I feel sick. I can't believe I woke up to that.

19. I have to psyche myself up to go. It's just horrendous. It's like a task.


20. Rosie ("Coronation Street" 1960) is outrageous and such a madam and I love playing her. I get to do things that I would never dare do.




 21. I've just got off a two-day flight and I've got people coming towards me.


22. I couldn't do a program where you're being watched 24/7, like "Big Brother" or "I'm A Celebrity…"


23. I've just been crying to my boyfriend before he left for work…Now I am just absolutely livid. I am really worried about my mum.





24. I've suffered from depression. It was the main reason I had to leave Coronation Street. I was down and it was very intense - I don't think I was very well.

25. (The insects) are not going into my knickers. I think I should also put a really massive bra on because then, they'll never go anywhere near me.


What do you think of Helen Flanagan's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts