Maria Menounos Quotes

1. Big teeth - I love a nice smile. Guys I date also have to be funny and they have to appreciate the little things. I don't like to go to fancy-schmancy restaurants. I want to go to Chili's and eat an Awesome Blossom with my hands, on the perfect date.


2. One of the first things I did was interview the President of the United States. Some people work their whole lives and can't interview someone of that stature.


3. I was at the Lakers game, I think it was Game 6 in Los Angeles.






4. There's something about taking a film from concept to script, through production, and then to see the final thing happening in the edit phase. It's almost like a miracle in the making.


5. A lot of people didn't realize that I acted before I did anything else.



6. Back in the day after I won my first pageant there was an agency that was getting me work on the side.

7. The LGBT Pride Parade represents something truly American…It's the celebration of community, a celebration of uniqueness, diversity and progress, and it's the celebration of a new United States where we do more than "tolerate" or "accept" our gay brothers and sisters, but embrace and celebrate them.


8. I love comic book movies, and Marvel Comics obviously are the best.

9. I am honored to be a Bond girl and be a part of the Bond legacy, to star in a video game with Connery, the original Bond, is incredible.

10. I think people think we're all sipping martinis by the pool.


11. I saw Redeye, and I love being scared and on the edge of my seat.




12. I think Channel One was very integral in my career.

13. We made it our business - our second job - to go to all these games and really rally for our team.


14. Integrity is integrity. I don't push it to the side because I'm talking to Julia Roberts.



15. So for me, anything that has to do with animals, and I'm a happy camper.

16. So now, cut to ten years later, and I'm making this amazing contract with Pantene. It's incredible.


17. It gives your body this beautiful sheen - I mix it with my foundation.

18. That's why charity work is very selfish at the same time, because it makes you feel good.

19. Tim Story is a fantastic director, and I'm so excited to get to work with him.

20. The designer of my Emmy gown is donating my gown to the charity for an auction.


21. You have to take control of your own career.

22. I know that producing will ultimately mean more longevity in the business, so when I'm tired of everything else and want to be behind the cameras, I know that I can produce.


23. I'm really excited, because the character, Jules, is a really awesome character. I'm really excited to be playing her, and overall, I'm really excited to be getting back to my acting roots.

24. I have a great pair of C. Wonder sandals that have lime green gemstones and an (animal) print.


25. If you take the more general role of going to local stations around the country in Montana or South Carolina or wherever, and start in the local news, it's a lot more difficult to get to the stories that you want to really cover.





26. So most of my acting experience came in college when I was living away from them. I acted in various independent films, and I got some commercial work and stuff like that.


27. The odd thing is, I don't consider what I do work, because it's what I love. But it is also an enormous amount of pressure, and you have to work an enormous amount of hours.



28. We had four different sets and built 38 flats to use as walls, so we had a major production going on. It's so much fun when you're controlling it, but it's also so much pressure.


What do you think of Maria Menounos quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts