Kelly Osbourne Engaged

Kelly Osbourne and Matthew Mosshart are engaged!


Mosshart told Britain's Hello! that he proposed on a balcony overlooking the ocean in Anguilla.



He claimed: "I knew she was "The One" pretty early on."


Osbourne revealed in the interview that she has "never felt this close to another human being, ever. People say we're co-dependent but we just want to be together all the time."





"Matthew has broken down every one of my walls. There's nothing I wouldn't do in front of him," Kelly noted.
 
Osbourne added: "Matthew made the biggest sacrifice anyone's ever made for me, to move away from everything that he knew to be with me in LA."


 
It has to be mentioned that Osbourne met chef Matthew Mosshart at Kate Moss and Jamie Hince's 2011 wedding.


Congratulations to the happy couple!!!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts