Kelly Osbourne Diet Secrets

Kelly Osbourne, who recently lost a massive amount of weight, shows off her bikini body in the new "Cosmopolitan Body", revealing all her secrets to shed over 60 pounds!!!







"People think I lost weight and that's what made me happier. That's not true: I had to learn to love myself first," Osbourne is quoted as saying, in the latest issue of the British Cosmopolitan spinoff magazine, available on December 27, 2012.


"Losing weight was just one benefit of putting the hard work in and sorting myself out on the inside first through therapy. That was one of the scariest times of my life. I swear I've never felt more naked, because I had to actually be me and couldn't mask it."



Despite her enthusiasm about her flawless body, Kelly claims  she will never indulge in self-admiration about it.

"I'll never be the kind of person who thinks: "I'm so hot." I don't want to be," Osbourne explains. "But I learnt to respect and love myself - something I didn't think I would ever be capable of."

Kelly, who has dubbed herself a "former fat person" in the past, reveals that many factors played into her weight loss achievement - including workouts to the point of exhaustion.


"Working out is not fun, I'm not going to lie and say it is. I sweat my arse off and I'm miserable for the hour I'm doing it but when I'm done, I feel amazing. There's no quick fix and it does take a long time. It drives you mad when you see someone eating chips when you can't have any, but it's so worth it," Kelly admits.



"When I started exercising I couldn't even do one sit-up. By the end of the first week I could do three, and that was a big deal. Now I work out every day and I just don't feel good if I miss it. It's amazing how quickly your fitness builds, but you have to really want it", Kelly continued.


"If you want to change your body you can't just diet; if you do that, you lose weight, then get fat. You've got to commit to a whole life change and teach yourself a whole new lifestyle," Kelly advised.



It has to be noted that Kelly Osbourne still manages to consume her favorite foods, but she definitely puts a limit on herself.

"It isn't fun, but it never will be. I don't deny myself anything - I still eat chocolate and cake and always will. Everything in moderation," Kelly revealed.


Needless to say that all the hard work paid off for Kelly at the Emmy Awards the previous year.




"I put on my dress, and when I looked at myself in the mirror I cried," Kelly admits. "Never in my life did I think that Zac Posen would fly in a dress for me that he could have given to any nominee. It fit me perfectly!"

If you want to read Kelly Osbourne's full interview, please pick up the new issue of "Cosmopolitan Body UK", on sale Thursday, December 27, 2012, which is also available as a digital edition.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts