2. For me, it's not about price. It's about necessity, quality, and usefulness. Like, I have my Wet N Wild 666 lip liner. It's 99 cents and always has been. I started using it when I was in high school, and it's great.
3. (referring to crystal methamphetamines) It was the hardest boyfriend I ever had to break up with.
4. Luckily I don't have to buy shoes anymore, because I design them! I'm off tour, so I can dive in and create the shoes that I want for my line. But okay, I did buy a pair of vintage combat boots because they were so beaten up - I had to have them.
5. (on Christina Aguilera's Super Bowl performance) You know what? It's such a huge venue, your nerves take a hold of you. I completely understand. She's one of the best singers of our time. Nobody can take that away from you…But you get nervous at these things. We're human.
6. I love diamond facials - they leave me glowing and refreshed.
7. (on her Super Bowl performance) Some of my notes were pitchy to me. It was so exhilarating. The whole thing. it was so big. That's a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
8. Part of my affinity with urban music comes from being on "Kids Incorporated," 'cos we used to sit around and listen to Chaka Khan and Prince, and I got influenced by all that. Then gangsta rap got started, and I was infatuated with that - maybe that's why I'm fascinated by guns.
9. (on Super Bowl) It'll be a party in the middle of the game. All of the sudden, whether your team is winning or losing, we want to make you have a good time. That's our goal. It's a gig that everybody wants.
10. I don't miss being on the road right now because the thing is, I was on the road for eight years, so I love pizza, but pizza every day for eight years is a different thing.
11. It feels so natural with us partnering up with the NFL because we're sports fans and we write a lot of sports anthems. It's what we do. It's a good combination - like chips and salsa.
12. Right now I'm reading every fashion magazine I can find. As a shoe designer, I feel it's my responsibility to learn as much as I can about the business, past and present.
13. For me, healthy eating and exercising is something I work on constantly. I'm not the most disciplined dieter. I try to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables but sometimes late at night I tend to have fast-food meals - and that's where I get myself into trouble! So I'm not in the best shape I could be, but I'm still healthy and comfy.
14. Of course, there's also iChat and Skype, but it's really just paying attention. Communication and honesty - those are the keys for me.
15. The electro scene is all over the clubs now: groups like Duck Sauce, Empire of the Sun, even MGMT. But I get inspiration from everywhere. I'll go to the gym and put on old albums - Guns N' Roses or old Jay-Z.
16. I finally found the product that helps mend my damaged hair and prevent breakage. Avon's Advance Techniques Damage Repair 3D Rescue Leave-In Treatment makes it look and feel healthier.
17. There are so many different people that I've emulated vocally. In the rock world - Sebastian Bach, Vince Neil, Freddie Mercury, Robert Plant. They all had amazing vocal talent.
18. (on Super Bowl) It is a challenge because you want to give a little sex appeal.
19. As far as female vocalists, I love Heart, Joan Jett, Courtney Love, Laura Branigan, Linda Ronstadt, Barbra Streisand - or going back to when I was a child, Aileen Quinn, the original Annie.
20. There is so much to do in my house, in every little corner. It's just like anybody, it's like one step at a time. I try to decorate one space and a pipe breaks or whatever - you know how it is.
21. I have my team. Like if you see everyone around me - I have my hair and makeup girl, my assistant. They're very calm, they're all about positive energy. There're no drama queens. Everyone wants everyone else to have a positive experience. There are no agendas. I think it creates a healthy environment and there are no boundaries to cross.
22. (on Super Bowl) But, you know, you don't want to get into any trouble. So we're very particular on the wardrobe. There will be no more malfunctions, and I think Janet's amazing. She's a great performer.
23. There were periods of my life when a lot of people didn't believe in me. I still had faith in myself. I really had to ask myself life questions. Where do I see myself in five years? Create a ladder for yourself, and walk up the steps. Climb that ladder.
24. We do a lot sports anthem type songs. We all like to party have a good time. My father was a high school and college quarterback and I am a limited owner in the Miami Dolphins, so this is very special for me. Sunday football is a serious day in our home.
25. So many songs are just a wink to the audience, but people take them seriously. "My Humps?" C'mon!
26. What happens when you're a child professional is that you have to be, well, professional. You're taught not to have tantrums, to always people-please.
27. My plate's kind of full right now but I would love to be on a "Glee" episode, are you kidding me?
28. Grades were important in our house. I was reading by two. My mom would sit there and read with me, read with me, read with me. It was wonderful.
29. A lot of times on tour it's about: "OK, where am I today? Wow, I'm in Costa Rica. What is their famous dish?" And it's about trying the food, and really experiencing it.
30. There was an article one time in one of the magazines and the head title was: "Me and My Midget". So I try to wear heels.
31. Wearing nice lingerie makes me feel really glamorous. I love to splurge on that.
32. (Fergie remembers what it is like to be broke and addicted to drugs) I had to move back to my mom's and start collecting unemployment benefit because I had spent all my child actor money - so I have been up and down with money. I appreciate the value of it.
33. I had so much fun developing and launching my first fragrance with Avon, so for my second fragrance, I really wanted to add a little more edge. Outspoken Intense is a provocative blend of sexy confidence and daring femininity that captures the thrill and excitement of being centre stage.
34. I was a child actor. I was this spaz kid diagnosed with ADHD, and I worked all the time.
35. I have always loved fashion because it's a great way to express your mood. And I'm definitely a shoe lover. The right pair of shoes can change the feel of an outfit, and even change how a woman feels about herself. A woman can wear confidence on her feet with a high stiletto, or slip into weekend comfort with a soft ballet flat.
36. Riding in a private jet is very glamorous and I remember the first time we did it. We were so excited because they said whatever we wanted to eat we could order, so we went crazy and ordered lobster, shrimp, crab, rice, steak - it was a huge feast.
37. You'd be surprised how addicting high self-esteem is.
38. I needed to take a break from performing, and from the Peas, to be happy. I craved female time, and time with my husband to feed my soul. My life now is about being balanced. I'm passionate about work and working out, seeing friends and family, and letting my hair down once in a while.
39. I know this sounds generic, but I'm so happy to be home with my husband, my family, and my dog.
40. I try to work out with my personal trainer for an hour, four times a week - we mainly concentrate on weights and running. If I'm on the road I sometimes do DVD work-outs in my hotel room - P90X and Insanity are a couple of my favorites.
41. You can be a mother and still be completely sexy.
42. I'm trying to get a thicker skin. I like to be aware of people's perceptions of me, but when you put it as a priority, as a means to judging your worth, that's when it can be dangerous.
43. I call my therapist every other day. It's not a one-stop shop. You have to push away all that negativity in your head. Face it, name it, let it go.
44. Right now, I don't want anything clouding my focus. Right now, I'm living in the present.
45. I use the Clarisonic electronic skin cleansing system. It's great for removing excess oil and make-up and leaves my face feeling really smooth and clean. Then I apply Avon Anew Rejuvenate Day Revitalising Cream and Creme de la Mer Eye Concentrate. I think eye cream is so important - it keeps me looking young and prevents wrinkles.
46. Everyone tries to rush you into everything these days, but for me right now it's all about Black Eyed Peas - there's no room in my schedule to have a child. Even if I wanted to get pregnant, there's no way I could perform on stage and be pregnant, I would feel too guilty.
47. I love Nelly. He's such a great performer. He's so hyper and so am I.
48. I get girlfriends phoning me saying: "Are you okay? Is everything alright? Is it true?" I really don't know where these rumors come from but I can say right now I'm not pregnant and I'm not breaking up.
49. I wasn't trying to be a role model with "The Dutchess," but suddenly, seeing little girls in the audience with their moms made me think about what I do onstage a little bit more. I had to watch my mouth, because it can be filthy. It changed things for me.
50. (on having kids) Sometime definitely in the future, yes. After the tour, because I can't be jumping around with those other boys if I am.
51. For me, I'm not a jealous person. That's just not my thing. You have to have trust in your relationship.
52. Dick Clark will be truly missed. We will carry on his legacy every New Year's Eve.
53. I was in a group called Wild Orchid and it just wasn't working. I wasn't being myself. What I should have done was say: "Girls, it's really time for me to go on my own. I need to fulfill this dream of mine to have a solo album." And I didn't know how to do that. I wanted to please them.
54. I have to wear two sports bras when I do my cardio. It takes a lot to hold these puppies up!
55. I'm a big online everything. But for me, shopping online started with music, obviously, then it went onto books, meditation CDs, and I just recently bought these electronic cigarettes. My husband is trying to quit smoking, so I went online and I bought those BluCigs cigarettes in every flavor for him.
56. Men scream and go crazy in the gym. I'm a silent workout partner, but when my adrenaline gets up, I talk trash.
57. Our marriage is going great. The most romantic thing that Josh does for me is that when we go on our hikes, he always picks the prettiest flower and puts it in my hair. It's really cute and it's kind of our hippie side.
58. I'm famous for splurging at fast-food places. I'm currently obsessed with Taco Bell's bean and cheese burritos with extra green sauce and extra cheese. Gluttony!
59. When I was younger, I used to be the cheater. But I'm not talking about going all the way - I wasn't doing that in high school! I'd have boyfriends and then spring break would come around and I'd be a little bit naughty.
60. I'm very ambitious, but I also love myself - which means I try to take care of myself.
61. I'm glad that our music motivates people to exercise. If I had to pick just one song to run to, it would be "Violet" by Hole. It makes me want to run.
62. You grow a deeper love for each other, besides the initial lust and falling in love and all of that. You come to know each other a lot better, you grow together and it makes you love each other that much deeper. I'm a relationship girl, a romantic.
63. I don't want to have a song like "My Humps" and it be sagging down, so I pay attention to that area. A lot.
64. I'm not going to lie: There are times I play mind tricks on myself, like that the french fries are poison. With desserts, I'll let myself have just one bite, but I'll look like a freak when I'm eating it, like when I did Duncan Hines commercials as a kid, just savoring every morsel.
65. I'm going through an evolution. I'm completely cleaning out my closet. I'm purging, because I saw that show "Hoarders." I had a sweatshirt from sixth grade, and I'm going: "Why do I hold on to this?"
66. It has hurt in the past when people say things like how "fugly" I am or how horrible I look. Look, when you're trying to juggle all of this in your life, sometimes you're not going to look perfect.
67. I'm very close with my higher power. I have a very strong connection with it.
68. That won't happen again, I make a point now of visiting the bathroom at least once before I go on stage. It sounds obvious but sometimes it's the simple things you forget to do.
69. I've been working straight since 2003, so I might just want to take an improv or theater class. That excites me. I can't wait to do different characters - not necessarily the leading chick who gets the guy, but the weird, freaky cousin.
70. People are inspiring to me to see how they do it. It's kind of interesting now with the media that the way it's getting to watch these women have careers, like Jennifer Lopez has a career, but also had babies and I think it's about balance.
71. Guns are beautiful. But I don't like what they do.
72. (on her most embarrassing moment of her life) I think everyone has seen the pictures on the Internet when I didn't use the bathroom before I went on stage. We were doing "Let's Get It Started" and I was jumping all over...Yeah, I should have used the toilet before I went on stage. That was and always will be the most embarrassing moment of my life. I can never live it down.
73. I've already got notebooks full of ideas for new music, so I'm gonna kind of nurture that just like I do all of my ideas and perfect it until it's ready and then I'll just let it go.
74. Put it this way, I've experimented definitely, but I have never had a steady girlfriend.
75. Once I have children, the kids come first. One thing at a time for me.
76. You'll like our next video, for "I Got A Feeling", because I have a little girl-on-girl tease section of the video. I met the girls right before we did the scene. They were beautiful. They were hot. One of them was the director's girlfriend - so he was happy.
77. I've learned to be more accepting of myself. I'm 37, not 18, and I've got the lines to prove it. I try to remind myself that a girl can have it all, just not all at once.
78. I love black truffles. I love white truffles.
79. I've learned to suck in my stomach when photographers are around. I used to read gossip magazines all the time, but I stopped when I started being written about in them and read incredible lies about myself.
80. You know, I'm a curvy woman and I just want to be comfortable with that.
81. In L.A., I get a meal delivery service called Diet Designs. I like a nice butter lettuce salad with some avocado, fresh grapefruit, shredded chicken breast and raw almond slices with a sesame vinaigrette dressing. I also love juicing and am kind of obsessed with it.
82. I love crying at romantic movies like "The Notebook." I'm always bawling.
83. It's cool to express myself, but I've had to learn that doing interviews isn't completely therapy - spilling everything about yourself isn't healthy all the time. But I've been through things that have made me a stronger person, and if I can help some people, I will.
What do you think of Fergie's quotes?
Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!