Vin Diesel: "Paul Walker's Mom Consoled Me After His Death"

Vin Diesel has stated that Paul Walker's mom consoled him after the "Fast and Furious" star tragically passed away last Saturday.


Diesel, who has been openly grieving about his colleague's death, again took to facebook to reveal how he reacted when he heard the bad news.


Diesel shared: "When I heard, I immediately flew back to California, and went directly from the plane to his mother's house."




Diesel went on: "I thought they needed my strength, but realized when I got there and broke down before his family, that it was I who needed theirs."

"His mother hugged me and said: "I am so sorry." I said: "Sorry? You're the mother who lost a son,"" Diesel recalled, adding: "She said: "Yes, but you lost your other half.""


Walker and Diesel collaborated in five "Fast & Furious" films together.

The two were currently filming the seventh installment of the series (their sixth film together) when Walker passed away.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts