Kate Mara Quotes

1. I'm an idiot.

2. I was excited to get the opportunity to sing something in a movie 'cause I love musicals and I would love to be able to do more movie musicals, in the future.


3. Eventually you get bored and you want to work.


4. I want to do something crazy for a part - something I'd never even consider in real life.

5. I don't ever take anything for granted.


6. I've always wanted to do a period piece.

7. My whole life, I had never been allowed in the locker room - but at the Super Bowl, we went in. It was funny walking into one with my grandma!

8. All the actors I respect, especially old-Hollywood actors, the reason I think so many of them have had long careers is that there is a sort of mystery about them. You don't know what they do on Friday nights when they go home from work. You have no clue. You have this sort of fantasy about them.


9. If 10 years ago I was told I'd be where I am now, I would've been pretty happy.

10. I feel like I'm exactly where I should be.

11. (on her signature drink) Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

12. In New York, you can just wake up and everything sorts itself out. I love that, not having a plan.


13. Even when I was a kid, I had this insane head of flaming hair. It looked like a wig.



14. I hated school.

15. Let's be honest: I just want a Super Bowl ring.


16. I have a ridiculous fear of sharks but I'd jump in the water in a second for an amazing role.

17. Rooting for the offense is the safe way to go. You win either way.

18. I feel so lucky.


19. There's nothing worse than people who want to make you feel better when you are losing. I just want to smack them.


20. I am so loyal.

21. Whenever I dream about flying, it's the best feeling in the world.



22. I hate being in Los Angeles when it's football season. I want to be in New York. It just doesn't feel right if I'm away.


23. I have so many friends who have no idea what they want to do. They are out of college and working, but not sure they are doing what they want to do, which is normal.

24. Keeping your private life as private as possible is the smartest thing.



25. I like traditions, and the national anthem is important.


26. I remember telling the agent: "I don't want to do anything but Broadway." She was like: "That's not really possible because there is not that much Broadway. So I'll send you out on TV and stuff like that."

27. Everybody has to be responsible for their own actions - and if they do something wrong, I believe in paying for it.



28. I wish no teams had cheerleaders. I find it more distracting than anything else.


What do you think of Kate Mara's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts