Aaron Carter: "Hilary Duff Is The Love Of My Life. I'll Spend The Rest Of My Life To Get Her Back"

It seems that Aaron Carter desperately wants to win back Hilary Duff.  






Carter, 26, and Duff, 26, were dating in their child star days for almost three years before they went their separate ways after rumors of Carter cheating on Duff with Disney rival Lindsay Lohan


Now Duff and her retired NHL player husband Mike Comrie, 33, announced their split after three years of marriage. 





After retweeting a present-day snapshot of Duff, Carter tweeted: "Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever…Like me…"


Fans quickly responded, some thrilled and some skeptical of his intentions. 


"I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her," Carter went on, adding: "I don't care what ANY of you think." 



And it doesn't look like Carter is taking his tweets lightly.

"That tweet just gave me an anxiety attack," Carter wrote, noting: "People who have no idea who I am and/or what I've been through. If you're that interested watch my interviews or google me."


Duff hasn't replied yet to any of Carter's remarks on social media. And though she revealed her breakup in January, she has remained close with husband Comrie, with whom she shares son Luca, 23 months.

The family of three was last seen hanging out together on Valentine's Day in a picture that Duff called her "modern family."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts