Jared Leto Already Damaged Oscar Statue

Jared Leto already damaged his Oscar statue.


Leto, 42, opened up about what he has done with his statue during an ET Canada interview on Tuesday.



"The Oscar is sitting in my kitchen, guarded by some vegan butter and a bag of popcorn!" Leto was quoted as saying.

"You know, they kind of end up in the kitchen because that's the first place that I go when I get home," Leto revealed, noting: "You put your keys down and you take off your jacket…and you put your Oscar in the kitchen."


"I was letting some of the people that I work with take a picture with the Oscar and I was carrying it down the stairs and, boom, I hit it against the stairs, the railing and I put a little nick in the back of it," Leto explained, adding: "So you know, that's how it goes. It's already lived in, as they say."

The newly crowned Best Supporting Actor has not forgotten his music career.





Jared's group Thirty Seconds to Mars announced a tour with Linkin Park and AFI on Tuesday.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts