Sam Smith Teams Up With Mary J. Blige In "Stay With Me" (Music Video)

Sam Smith and Mary J. Blige joined their forces in the brand new music video for his big hit "Stay With Me," off his upcoming album "In The Lonely Hour".


"Working with Mary J. Blige is one of the biggest highlights of my career so far. I remember holding her album in my hands in the car when I was a young boy," Smith, 22, said in a statement, noting: "To meet your idols is a magical thing, but to work with them is truly a dream come true."


Blige, 43, was quoted as saying: "I'm so honored to have had the chance to work with Sam Smith. Sam's true soulful voice…is the first of this kind I have heard since Luther Vandross, Freddie Jackson and all the great soulful male voices from the '80s. I'm completely blown away by his talent, soul and the sincerity."

Sam Smith's album "In the Lonely Hour" is set to be released on June 17. 


Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts