Kendall Jenner Teen Vogue Cover: "I Always Wanted To Be In Photos"

Kendall Jenner graces the cover of Teen Vogue's September issue and she confesses to the outlet about her growing fashion career.  



"As a kid, I always looked up to supermodels, thinking about how amazing they are," Jenner, 18, revealed, noting: "I always wanted to be in photos."


Kendall claimed: "I wanted to get started, but I was young, and I wanted to do young things. I had to grow into myself. I couldn't really go out there as a 15-year-old. I mean, I know that some girls do, but I couldn't."


"I'd grown up in the spotlight, and I needed to be a kid for a minute," the "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star pointed out.


Referring to her latest comments about the price of stardom, Kendall told Teen Vogue: "People didn't want to take a chance on me, I think because I was sort of known. They were a little bit on the fence about it."

"Some people might think that what I've done before made it easier for me to get jobs, but it was actually a disadvantage," Kendall explained, adding: "I had to work even harder."


When she was 17, the reality tv star made the decision to follow modeling more actively.






"I was like: "All right, I'm going to start taking this seriously,"" Kendall went on.


"I don't have a romantic life at the moment, so traveling doesn't bother me at all. But I do want to go home. When I was young, I was the kid who would call my dad from a slumber party to beg him to come pick me up," Jenner added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts