Kendra Wilkinson Drug Abuse

"The Girls Next Door" star Kendra Wilkinson has recently admitted she battled drug abuse.  







According to the Sunday People, Wilkinson, 29, has suffered from drug addiction when she was even a teenager! 



The reality star was hooked on cocaine, LSD and crystal meth. Kendra was so addicted that she almost died after taking a toxic cocktail of substances at 14.



Wilkinson revealed to the outlet: "My drug habit was turning into a nightmare pretty ­quickly, and one night soon after, I almost didn't survive. Line after line, I just kept going. Usually I knew my limit and stopped myself when I hit it because even though I was a druggie, I was still fearful of anything bad happening," noting: "I was shaking and choking on the blood that was dripping down my throat. I was in serious trouble, ­everyone thought I was dying."


Sadly, her friends refused to rush her to the hospital, thinking of only protecting themselves, leaving the "Kendra on Top" star to get better on her own.

Kendra confessed in her autobiography "Sliding Into Home": "I recovered on my own. I decided I had had enough."

Wilkinson has also admitted to spending the lunch money her mom gave her to buy drugs and even stole from her own grandmother!

Her mother Patti has attacked Kendra, claiming she doesn't care about her family since rising to fame. 




"Kendra and I have no contact. We do not talk, it's really sad. I want to back out of all the Hollywood stuff - it has destroyed my family. I don't think she cares. She has written us off," Patti told The Sun.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts