Ryan Murphy Opens Up About Cory Monteith's Death After His 33rd Birthday

"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy opened up about the late actor of his series Cory Monteith on Monday, what would have been his 33rd birthday.  







In an interview with People, Murphy, 49, said: "It's always hard when I speak about Cory because I miss Cory," noting: "It's a very sort of sad feeling when I think about him. I miss him. I loved him. I think about him every day."

"I think that he was taken too soon, (that's) one of the great tragedies to me," Ryan explained, adding: "I do think that he influenced and helped so many people, and I have to hold on to that. It's too overwhelmingly sad."

Monteith tragically died in 2013 from a combination of heroin and alcohol.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts