Zachary Quinto Appreciates The Kardashians Because He Admires Caitlyn Jenner

Zachary Quinto recently opened up about equality. 










In a candid interview with InStyle magazine, Quinto, 38, said: "The battle for acceptance, against bigoted hatred, is not yet over," noting: "That said, I do think the gay-rights movement is evolving into a transgender-equality movement."



After referring to the transgender-equality movement, the actor was asked what's his opinion of the Kardashians.


"If you had asked me that a few months ago, I would have been dismissive," Zachary explained, adding: "But I have a lot of admiration for Caitlyn Jenner. And to the extent the family is reflective of it - I can't believe I'm saying this - I have more of an appreciation."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts