Anne Hathaway Felt She Was Being Hunted By The Media

Anne Hathaway is dressed in red for the cover of InStyle's September 2015 issue, on newsstands August 14.


In an interview with is the mag, Hathaway, 32, opened up about the intense media scrutiny in recent years.


"For a very long time I felt I was being hunted, and it made me very unhappy. But in the past few years I've been working on changing the script inside my head. Life's too short to be anyone but yourself. Let the chips fall where they may…There is a certain type of media that trades on desperation and will paint someone with that filter if it will make them money, whether the story is true or not," the actress said.


Anne talked about being her best self these days.

"There was a stretch of my life when I wasn't comfortable being myself. I didn't think I was good enough. So I pretended to be someone I wasn't. To be a person in the spotlight, I pretended to be someone who could be in the spotlight. I'm so over that now. I just try to be my best self all the time, with some notable late-night lapses," Hathaway claimed.

She also shared about wearing borrowed jewelry: "At the last Met Ball, I wore a fabulous Delfina Delettrez diamond ring. Toward the end of the night I was in the bathroom of the Boom Boom Room at the (Standard) hotel. The ring flew off my finger and landed behind the radiator. Now whenever I look at that building, I think of lost diamonds."





For the full interview of Anne Hathaway, check out InStyle.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts