Taylor Lautner College

There was a rumor Taylor Lautner enrolled at Western Michigan University for the Fall 2010 semester, which proved false.



 

The question is: "What Taylor Lautner reveals about his college education plans?"

The Twilight star on his first appearance on "The Late Show With David Letterman" in 2010 talked about reports he's headed back to college.

Lautner claimed maybe one day he'd return, "as long as I'm not working."



"I finished high school, I immediately enrolled in my local community college, but as soon as Twilight hit it's kind of hard to do anything," Lautner was quoted as saying.

Taylor Lautner confirmed to Extra while during Twilight Saga, Eclipse promotion that he would like to start college when he gets a break in his film career.


"I finished high school and enrolled in my local community college. I got ten credits out of the way," Lautner revealed. "Ever since Twilight hit, it's been a little busy. So if I'm not working, then I'll be doing school."

What do you think? Should Taylor Lautner focus on his acting careeer or his college education?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts