Gwyneth Paltrow Nose Job

American actress Gwyneth Paltrow (full name: Gwyneth Kate Paltrow Martin) is rumored to have had a nose job.


Judging by the before and after photos, we can't help but notice that Paltrow, 40, has changed a bit through the years and specifically one feature: her nose!


Paltrow's nose appears thinner than before and the tip also seems to have been decreased, but the most she could have had is minor surgery that widened the nostrils slightly.

Needless to say that for years there was a speculation that Gwyneth Paltrow may have had nose job back when she was just a teenager, in spite of the fact that she has never confirmed this in public.



The question is: "What plastic surgeon experts revealed about Gwyneth Paltrow's nose job"?

Plastic surgeon Michael Salzhauer claimed that Paltrow likely had a minimally invasive nose job where the surgeon removed a bit of cartilage to refine the tip of her nose more.  It is a subtle procedure, used on noses that don't need a total overhaul. Growing up in a Hollywood family, Paltrow may have considered that before her rise to fame was the best time to fix something she didn't like about her appearance. 

On his blog, OcBody plastic surgeon Dr. John Di Saia was quoted as saying: "More celebrity half truths about plastic surgery are no surprise really. We see that Gwyneth has seen her share of quality knife work if we take a peek at some old images: As we have said here before nasal tips do not get thinner as we age without some help. Gwyneth's eyelids and mid-face look a bit improved as well…very nicely of course. "

"So the assessment here is at least a nose job and eyelids with a possible mid-face lift as well," Dr. Di Saia added.


Just in case you are curious about Paltrow's thoughts on surgery, she revealed to People magazine: "Everyone is asking me about my thoughts on plastic surgery. Do I look old or something? I'm not opposed to it but I want to move my face because I'm supposed to convey emotion in my job. But I have wrinkles so I don't know - I'm not going to say that I'll never do anything, but I would always want to look like myself."

Paltrow told OK! that plastic surgery is "vanity," explaining that the only body part she might operate on are her breasts.


"Before I didn't care about it. And I still refuse to use silicone, Botox or other of those gimmicks out of pure vanity," Gwyneth stated, adding: "But a breast correction after breast feeding - why not?"

Paltrow revealed to the September issue of Elle magazine: "People come up to me and say: "I want to have two kids and wear a bathing suit and not feel terrible about myself. I see how hard you work and it makes me feel like I can do that too.""


In December 2011, in an interview with Extra TV Gwyneth admitted she would open to plastic surgery procedures in the future. She explained: "Women should do whatever makes them feel good. I mean, for me, I am sure that at a certain point I'll do things here and there." 




She admitted though that there must be a limit when it comes to how much surgery she might have. "I think there's a line; it's sad when people are unrecognizable."

Conclusion: Gwyneth Paltrow is undeniably a beauty but she sounds very open-minded about plastic surgery in the near future if it is necessary.


What do you think? Did Gwyneth Paltrow have a nose job?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts