David Hasselhoff Quotes

1. (on the characters that appeal to him) (A) little tongue-and-cheek like Cary Grant, and (I'd like to) play my age but still know that secretly (the character) is livin' hard, livin' fast and lovin' it, because that's kind of where I'm at in my life.



2. These products will be an extension of who I am and what better way to start your day than by spraying yourself with me and then heading out to face the world.


3. When you realize that life isn't fair, you don't act out, you don't get overly wasted, you don't get self-indulgent. You just move forward.



4. I wanted to play around with the format, really tear it to pieces and shake it up. For example, if Mitch saves someone from drowning, and that person then goes out and releases a virus that kills a million people. Imagine the moral implications of that.


5. When you're on stage, you're in control. No one can get to you.




6. I started training for musicals since I was a boy.

7. (on his name's evolution) It's kind of pathetic, because Hasselhoff has turned into The Hoff, and The Hoff is keeping Hasselhoff out of work, but The Hoff's paying the bills, so I welcome The Hoff.


8. It ain't easy talking to a car.







9. Getting in shape for this role, which is incredibly demanding, vocally, has been a lot of hard work, but I'm nailing it. I'm even kind of, at times, blowing my own mind, because I am even able to talk right now.


10. I'm six foot four, an all-American guy, and handsome and talented as well!





11. My Christmas wish would be to have an entire week off. To spend it with my family and just curl up and watch Christmas movies when it's snowing outside.


12. Celebrity means that I can affect people in a positive way.



13. My web site is so fresh. The paint is still wet, but stay tuned, because I have lots of personal things, specifically about what is happening day-to-day, that I will keep updating daily.

14. Basically, we're just taking what the Beach Boys did (musically) and putting visuals to it.


15. I'd love to appear in an (Henrik) Ibsen play, or maybe do some Shakespeare.



16. In case you haven't caught the commercials, I'm in the new SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.

17. I try to let the ladies gravitate towards me so it doesn't look like I'm trying to jump into bed with them.


18. (on his appeal to kids today) When Justin Bieber comes up and goes: "Hoff!" and then Selena Gomez says: "It's so weird he loves you," it's great. It just means that you're hip and it's cool.

19. If you don't respect me you're not gonna get that respect back.


20. You won't see me in Spandex because it reveals too much of The Hoff.



21. I think people know that I've got a good heart.

22. I've done everything, and I talk about what I've learnt through all those journeys: how I tried to save the world and I forgot to save myself.


23. My wife is the dancer, but I certainly know how to sing.

24. I believe the camera photographs your aura, and it also photographs your heart. And I cast "Baywatch" that way.


25. Ninety-nine percent of people now call me The Hoff - and it's out of respect.


26. I'm recording a new romantic songs CD and for US television network PBS, we will shoot a special in the castles of Ireland, with the Celtic women dancing in unison with me.

27. The talent that I was blessed with was really for the theater.

28. I find it a bit sad that there is no photo of me hanging on the walls in the Berlin Museum at Checkpoint Charlie.


29. There are many dying children out there whose last wish is to meet me.





30. I went in and said: "If I see one more gratuitous shot of a woman's body, I'm quitting…" I think the show should be emotional story lines, morals, real-life heroes. And that's what we're doing.


31. All I want to do is be onstage. A performer needs to perform.

32. I can do some really spiritual stuff about people that are close to me... you know when they get in trouble with eating or alcohol or whatever comes into your life that you need to address.


33. Before long, I'll have my own channel - I'll be like Barney.




34. Beyond its entertainment value, Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has had such a significance for so many.


35. I embrace everything.


36. (on his dream TV project) I'd love to bring back, more than anything, (something) kind of like Murder, She Wrote.

37. I did, I'd say, at least about 80 percent of the rest of the driving, and I had the time of my life.


38. I feel like Elvis. Only alive.

39. I let people down easy with inspiration.

40. I grew up in Chicago, and there was always snow. In Los Angeles there never was, so we would always import snow!

41. I look good, but I probably have the insides of Elvis.

42. I once didn't work out for six weeks. It took me for ever to get the weight off.


43. In a cornball way, I think being a celebrity is about making a difference, too.


44. Image is what people perceive my life to be. It's nothing like the truth.



45. My one ambition was to go to Broadway, and I never gave up on that dream.

46. We made sure nobody died on the show. We made sure nobody ever drowned on "Baywatch."


47. Over in the UK and in Wales, it's nice to turn on the TV and see "Baywatch."


What do you think of David Hasselhoff's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts