Gwyneth Paltrow Mocks Snobby Reputation On "The Ellen Show" (VIDEO)

Gwyneth Paltrow poked fun at her snobby reputation during a special "Oscar Spotlight" segment on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."


DeGeneres, who is the host of this year's Oscars, asked past winners and current nominees to express their thoughts of Hollywood's biggest event.

Paltrow, 41, was quoted as saying: "It's nice to be recognized for your work with an Oscar, but I don't let it define me," joking: "When I'm home with my kids, I'm still just Academy Award winner Gwyneth Paltrow."


Meanwhile, 84-year-old June Squibb, who is nominated this year for Best Supporting Actress in Nebraska, joked: "When I heard about my Oscar nomination, I started thinking about what I was gonna wear. And I decided that I want a real slutty dress."


Check out the hilarious video below… 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts